Sunday, December 5, 2010

Make use of NI computers here at NR6.

My classmates and some friends from other blocks are staying in here at NR6, a computer lab. here at CON building. Our instructor is so go with the flow and super kind enough for us to watch movie, HP7.

Actually, its being played right now, and i didn't pay attention because, il gonna watch it later at home. Weeee. :) So right now, am going to study first my MATH2. Hopefully il be ready to answer it during my required time. This actually a special quiz. Hehehehe. :)

And it seems, only this site is not being blocked here at school, so il make use of this to rant everything that are happening on me atm. :) Beside me is Laurice, she's making our pair work in MCN. Be back to you later.

PS.
The Sky is crying very hard right now, she's so cold and really feels heavy on its cloud. :<