Wednesday, January 13, 2010

NOT ME, ITS THE 3RD person. :P


Dear you,

When you called me last night my heart skipped a beat and my stomach filled with butterflies and when you said hello i could barely keep myself from sighing out loud and when you told me about your day i laughed so hard i almost fell off my bed and when you told me you loved my laugh i smiled so much my cheeks hurt and when we said goodbye i missed you immediately and now there’s nothing i want to do more in the world right now than kiss you


- Me


-----

its funny to think, that you're going to write a letter to someone who is not yet known by the 1st person. But atleast, you've tried this kind of experience to write one for no particular person.  Cute... ^__^ it is like the one above typho: ---->


Isn't romantic? hehe That's all for tonight;s blog. 


God bless and pray always. :)