Thursday, September 13, 2012

DASHER.

Today is my supposed 1st rest day of the week and definitely spent it super funfunfun.

I finally have met DASHER! *clapclap*

My BESTFRENEMY's new puppy. Its amazing because, the puppy easily got attached to his new comrade. And whenever Reggie goes, Baby Dasher will always follows. Such a cutey pie. We brought dasher to Reggie's  mom's office and there his mom decided to immediately bring Dashy to the vet for his vaccines, which is a clever action to took care of.

So its your turn now to meet DASHER!
Hello guys, Am DASHER. ;) This is my 1st escapade under Buddy Reggie's arms and riding tricyle.
At my sophisticated angle. 
We are thrilled for the coming of days being with this mysterious deep inside hyperactive puppy. So then, having Dasher would make everything simply challenging for Reggie.