Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Reminiscence amid the year 12'.

So then on, I am again gobbling the time to use the expressway of my life in cyberspace before i shutdown for busy-mode. So, its been like a year already since i posted something interesting about my daily-dose of happiness and crying-part of sadness. A lot of things or events happened in me, that it could prolly took me an entire month of typing it all here.

Nevertheless, here some highlights from my short-term memory (significant randoms things for sure) for the mean time, just all recently this year:



Last January 08, 



I was invited by Ma'am Chai to participate on my first exposure as a volunteer for Red Cross, "Sendong Operation" somewhere upper part of *Lambaguhon ( 2nd to the most afflicted areas in Iligan of typhoon Sendong).


So like in every volunteer program, celebrities and news-anchors were very much supportive in giving their contributions of all necessities for the survivors. Among them was the TV-5 reporter Cheryl Cosim. (idk, if you're familiar with her, but she was once a kapamilya and then x-girlfriend of the very controversial host Willie Revillame.)



-------------------
February 19. (Psychia)

Exactly 6:30 am, finally reach the land of Queen of South.

Hahahaha, awkward pose. ;)


 ---------------
Maxwell HOTEL.
Happenstance room. ^_^

View from our Room.  
Hello to my 214 roomies. :D


---------------
FRESHEN-UP

 I was one of the homebuddy or hotelroom buddy girl in the room. So the three of us gave ourselves the time to rest and get ready for tomorrow. But somehow, the vainess part of us come out for awhile.


Sadie joined us in our crack-up moments. 

-----------
Basic Life Support lecture 



the famous Chipmunk look.


Group - C, BLS passer. Congrats to us guys. :)) 


---------------
Strolling with Aping and Sheen

I miss this crazuh icecream from gelatissimo.




Trivia: My name were all written at the back of this container and i only owned the strawberry fruity. 


And ofcourse, Starbucks for the first time. 

-----

I guess, that's all for tonight's highlight. Will post more when i have time. Still haz gazillion pictures to post for a wonderful events of my life. :) Good night and God bless us all. Pray before anything else. :)