Friday, December 25, 2009

A newbie of blogging.

I was just perfectly amazed and inspired to what i have seen and read about a blog of a friend using blogspot.com! Actually my sister had already  an account here since 2 years ago or almost 3 years ago. It was just now that i found it so amusing and pleasing to give myself a freedom space to rant all my emotions towards a day or let's just say, when i got the mood to scribbled-down everything.

I'll frankly tell you that, im a super lousy- lazy writer. And i will always remark it "READ or VIEW it, if you want to waste time". :))

Tonight, im very inspired with everything i've read on my tumblr's dashboard! And i can't stop reblogging pictures from the one i've followed. Hahahahha they're all just amazing and perfectly amusing and interesting PICTURES w/ breathtaking quotes! Well, that must be overacting but yeah, i found it breathtaking cause, they're all seemingly true and realistic. Waa-hee-hee.

I'm super enjoying reading and reblogging some ideal TODAY's and TONIGHT's plan, just like this one


That's all for tonight's first blog in BLOGSPOT.COM! I hope i could really use this wonderful site for all my free-will to speak up what's on my mind. :) God bless everyone and have a wonderful sleep. May all the Dreams Take flight this time. Pray always. :) Ü